480 Swan Street
480 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||December 2019|
|COMPLETION DATE||June 2023|
|BUILDING OWNER||Charter Hall|
|CAPITAL VALUE||$200 million|
12 level, 30,000m 2 A-Grade technology enabled commercial office tower with a ground floor retail precinct, walking distance to Burnley Train Station.
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Building operational technology integration platform, enabling implementation of the latest innovative technology.
- Integrated central plant and central Low temperature VAV air distribution system to maximise energy efficiency.
- Bleed water treatment & rainwater harvesting.
- A 100kW roof mounted solar PV system will reduce the building’s CO 2 emissions and also assist the tower in reaching the targeted 5 star NABERS energy base building rating.
- Premium end of trip facility.
- Targeting 5 Star Design & As-Built (V1.2).
- Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy rating.
- Targeting Gold Well rating.
- Targeting Climate Active Carbon Neutral Construction Certification.