60 King William
60 King William Street, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
|LOCATION||60 King William Street, Adelaide|
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||February 2020|
|COMPLETION DATE||December 2023|
|BUILDING OWNER||Charter Hall|
|CAPITAL VALUE||$160 million|
14 storey, 40,000m 2 mixed use development including two levels of basement carparking, supermarket, ground floor retail precinct, restaurants, premium end of trip facilities and 13 levels of A-Grade technology enabled commercial office space. The podium level will incorporate an existing heritage building which was originally constructed in the 1880’s.
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Building operational technology integration platform, enabling implementation of the latest innovative technology.
- Integrated central plant and central Low temperature VAV air distribution system to maximise energy efficiency.
- Bleed water treatment & rainwater harvesting.
- A 120kW roof mounted solar PV system will reduce the building’s CO 2 emissions and also assist the tower in reaching the targeted 5 star NABERS energy base building rating.
- Targeting 6 Star Green Star Design & As-Built (V1.2) Rating.
- Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
- Targeting 4 Star NABERS Water Rating.
- Targeting 5 Star NABERS IE Rating.
- Targeting 6 Star NABERS Waste Rating.
- Targeting Gold WELL Rating.
- Targeting Climate Active Carbon Neutral Building Certification.