360 Queen Street, Brisbane
360 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||August 2017|
|CLIENT||Charter Hall / Investa|
|BUILDING OWNER||Charter Hall / Investa|
|DEVELOPER||Charter Hall / Investa|
|CAPITAL VALUE||$200 Million|
43,500m² A-Grade, technology enabled commercial office tower spanning across 32 levels. This project will feature vibrant sky gardens, full height vision façade panels maximising natural light to floors and bathrooms, a retail F&B laneway, smart building technology system and more.
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Premium grade services design is provided utilising an energy efficient central chilled water plant coupled with optimised low temperature variable air volume air conditioning. Complete backup power is provided to the building via diesel standby power plant.
- A building integration platform will provide a single interface with all building automation systems that will allow building data to be analysed and displayed.
- Rainwater, cooling tower bleed water and air conditioning condensate are collected and treated before being reused to irrigate the extensive landscaping provided in the building’s sky gardens and green walls.
- Targeting 5 Star Green Star Design & As-Built (V1.2).
- Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy rating.
- Targeting 4 Star NABERS Water rating.
- Targeting Gold WELL Building rating.