201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||January 2020|
|CLIENT||Charter Hall & Abacus|
|BUILDING OWNER||Charter Hall & Abacus|
201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney is an existing commercial office building comprising 34,000m 2 (approx.) of NLA over 42 levels, and includes plaza entry level, retail shopping level and two levels of underground carpark. It is a 47-year old building about to undergo a five-year refurbishment program over several stages.
The refurbishment program will include:
- Tenancy floor upgrades with refurbished VAV systems; new LED lighting, sprinklers, EWIS speakers; smoke detectors and swirl diffusers to suit new ceiling; refurbished lift lobbies; refurbished bathrooms; and a new DDA bathroom
- Refurbished plantroom mounted built-up air handling units
- New BACNET BMCS to replace existing LONworks system
- Replacement of chilled water and heating hot water pipework risers
- Code compliance upgrades
- New out-of-hours chiller
- New access control system
- New Fire Control Room and sprinkler valve room; Fire booster pumps upgrade.
- Upgrading of VT machinery and lift car interiors
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Additional services riser incorporated into existing structure without loss of NLA.
- Targeting 5 Star Green Star Performance