Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|CLIENT||Anthony John Group|
|BUILDING OWNER||Anthony John Group|
|DEVELOPER||Anthony John Group|
Towers A & C: Hutchinson Builders
Tower B: Watpac
|CAPITAL VALUE||$600 Million|
Southpoint is a Transport Orientated Development which incorporates a 23,000m² A-Grade commercial office tower, a mixed-use hotel/apartment tower, a residential apartment tower and a retail precinct.
The mixed-use tower accommodates a 147 room Emporium branded boutique hotel in combination with 234 apartments which have access to hotel facilities, including roof top pool, gym, health spa, boutique, restaurants, bars, and conference facilities.
The office tower is the global headquarters for Flight Centre whilst the retail precinct incorporates a Woolworths supermarket along with various speciality outlets.
体育OB were also appointed to guide the Flight Centre’s integrated fit-out design of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, fire and sustainability services.
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Design initiatives adopted for the mixed-use tower include the incorporation of a hotel owned and operated, central air-cooled chilled water plant with heat reclaim technology to provide air-conditioning and domestic hot water throughout the building. This strategy provides a high-quality energy and water efficient solution with added benefits for the apartment body corporate who no longer have the responsibility for the operation and maintenance of major plant and equipment.
- Additionally, certain apartments are provided with in room access to all hotel services, so that owners may elect to add them to the hotel pool.
- 5 Star Green Star Office Design & As-Built (v3) Ratings.
- 5.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
- 4 Star NABERS Water Rating.