|LOCATION||10 Franklin St, Adelaide|
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||November 2015|
|COMPLETION DATE||October 2019|
|BUILDING OWNER||Charter Hall|
|ARCHITECT||Hassell, Fitzpatrick & Partners|
|CAPITAL VALUE||$160 million|
25,000m² A-Grade technology enabled commercial officer tower over 20 levels featuring high performance workspaces, retail and premium end of trip facilities.
This project is an iconic landmark project as it has seen the revitalisation of Adelaide’s history, the GPO Telephone Exchange which opened in 1883. The GPO Exchange is now home to tenants such as the South Australian Government and BHP Billiton Olympic Dam Corporation.
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Building platform operational technology integration.
- High efficiency series counterflow chillers.
- Central Low temperature VAV air distribution system to maximise energy efficiency.
- Bleed water treatment & rainwater harvesting.
- A 60kW roof mounted solar PV system will reduce the building’s CO 2 emissions and also assist the tower in reaching the targeted 5 star NABERS energy base building rating.
- 6 Star Green Star Design & As-Built (V1.1).
- 5.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
- 5 Star NABERS Water Rating.
- Gold WELL Certification.