OUR AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
体育OB’s head office at 69 Robertson Street, Fortitude Valley, in Brisbane, Australia is by far one of our most significant achievements and award-winning projects, namely:
- The only building in Australia nominated as a “Game Changer” in the World Green Building Online Case Study Library, and one of only 3 buildings designated as such out of 128 projects in the world (as at December 2019).
- The first WELL v2 Certification in Queensland to the highest level of Platinum.
- The first Green Star Design and As Built v1.1 certified rating in Australia.
- The first building formally and publicly recognised as a Zero Carbon Standard Building by the Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council (ASBEC).
- Certified as the first Climate Active Carbon Neutral building in Queensland, in accordance with the National Carbon Offset Standard for Buildings.
- The first 6 Star NABERS Indoor Environment rating in Australia for the 体育OB tenancy at levels 2 and 3.
- Achievement of a 5.5 Star NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power) and 6 Star with Green Power.
- 6 Star NABERS Water rating
- Winner of the 2017 Property Council of Australia Innovation and Excellence Awards for the Best Sustainable Development – New Buildings.
- Winner of the 2017 Brisbane Lord Mayor’s Business Awards Energex Award for Sustainability in Business.
- First Australian Winner of the World Green Building Council 2016 Asia Pacific Leadership in Green Building Awards for Leadership in Sustainable Design and Performance.
- Winner of the 2016 UDIA (Qld) Awards for Excellence in the Consultants Excellence category.
- Finalist in the 2016 AIRAH Awards for Excellence in the Sustainability category.
- Finalist in the 2016 Premiers’ Sustainability Awards in the Built Environment category.
In addition, many of 体育OB’s projects have also been recognised as award winners, including the following: