173 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
173 Pacific Highway & 116 Miller Street, North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||February 2021|
|COMPLETION DATE||July 2023|
|BUILDING OWNER||Maville Bay Pty Ltd|
|CAPITAL VALUE||$65 Million|
The project consists of the following:
- Demolition of existing building.
- 31-storey A-Grade commercial office building including double-height ground floor lobby.
- Unique design that achieves efficiency in all aspects on the building from the core layout and the structural solution through to the solar sun shading on the facades.
- Alterations and additions to existing building at 116 Miller Street to allow for the construction of a site through link between the Pacific Highway and Miller Street frontages of the site (staged construction).
- Modifications to existing retail tenancy within Miller Street as part of the new site through link.
- Basement servicing, including bicycle parking and end of trip facilities within basement levels on 173 Pacific Highway.
- Total area 15,463sqm (GBA) / 10,287sqm (GFA) / 9,383sqm (NLA), in new tower.
- Total area within existing Miller Street building, after alterations, to be 9,900sqm (GFA).
SPECIAL ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Bespoke basement substation.
- Unique services design to suit small floor plate.
- Targeting equivalent 5 Star Green Star Design & As-Built Rating.
- Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy (equivalent).