BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING (BIM)
& DIGITAL SCANNING
体育OB have had a long history of three dimensional (3D) digital modelling in the building industry. Building Information Modelling (BIM), the digital representation of the physical and functional characteristics of a building enables Architecture, Engineering and Construction professionals to plan, design, construct and manage building facilities and infrastructure.
体育OB use of BIM provides visual clarity to the construction by demonstrating the coordinated components or information about the assets or the functional performance of the building. This strategy frees our designs from the usual drawings and schedules and allows us to convey a far more complete and holistic design intent to the team.
The ability to show daylight and lighting analysis, simulate and optimise energy consumption, perform construction sequencing, provide material take-offs, and cost estimation, create traffic simulations, and demonstrate code compliance are only some of the extensive capabilities we offer.
- Data visualisation and management.
Parametric lean design and analysis for building performance optimisation, code compliance and proof of concept including:
- lighting renders.
- daylight analysis.
- energy and radiance modelling.
- traffic simulations.
- asset installation/removal strategies.
- equipment flow situations under varying conditions.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- CCTV coverage.
- Integrated digital delivery processes for increased productivity and risk management.
- Clash management and design and construction issue resolution through model-based coordination.
Digital Point Cloud Scanning
- Leica Geosystems Point Cloud Scanning.
- ClearEdge3D Point Cloud Conversion software (Revit environment).